Ganech our housekeeper is also there to help you discover Mauritian cuisine, it is a very diverse cuisine where we have been able to mix flavors from sweet to spicy. A typical Mauritian dish consists of rice, meat / fish / chicken (curry or rougaille sauce), local vegetables (chouchou, calabash, patola, etc ...) and dry grain (lentil, beans, etc ...) without forgetting the crushed Chilli , homemade 'for the bravest.
All our dishes are concocted with fresh & local products.
Available every night of the week except Sunday, to be ordered one day in advance.Note that all meals are prepared at home during the day, you just need to reheat in the evening.
- Hotel Les Cocotiers at 500m from the villa, with the advantage of being able to go there on foot.
- Restaurant la fourchette at 2km from the villa, very nice view on the river, very relaxing.
- Restaurant City Orient in Port louis approx. 10min drive
- Restaurant la vieille rouge in Grand Baie approx. 20min by car
- Restaurant les Canisse (K'Nisses) in Grand Baie at the seaside, approx 20min drive
- Restaurant Rêve d'R in Petit Raffrey in the north approx. 30min drive
- Beach Club La Plage in Trous au Biche on the beach, approx. 25min drive